Research Consortium of Universities ‘Personality Potential Development in Education’
In July 2020, 7 pedagogical universities of Russia and the Sberbank Charitable Foundation ‘Contribution to the Future’ joined a consortium to conduct joint research, develop and implement methods aimed at developing personality potential in the education system.
In June 2021, 9 more universities joined the consortium.
In April 2022, 4 more universities joined the Consortium.
Currently, 20 universities from 19 regions of Russia are members of the Consortium.
Members of the Consortium:
- Sberbank Charitable Foundation ‘Invetsment to the Future’
- Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University named after Kozma Minin
- Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen
- Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I.N. Ulyanov
- Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla
- Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky
- Moscow City Pedagogical University
- Surgut State Pedagogical University
- Chechen State Pedagogical University
- Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
- Glazovsky State Pedagogical Institute named after V.G. Korolenko
- Ural State Pedagogical University
- Vologda State University
- Siberian Institute of Management - branch of RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation
- Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
- Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy
- Lipetsk State Pedagogical University named after P.P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Murmansk Arctic State University
- Saratov Dtate University
- Samara State University of Social Sciences and Education
The consortium ‘Development of Personality Potential in Education’ is managed by Elena Kazakova, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Chairman of the Council of the Consortium of Pedagogical Universities of Russia ‘Personality Potential Development in Education’, member of the Expert and Strategic Council of Sberbank Charitable Foundation ‘Investment ot the Future’, member of the Expert Council of the Personality Potential Development Program, Scientific Director of the Personalized Education Platform for Schools program, Chairman of the FUMO in the field of higher pedagogical education, Director of the Institute of Pedagogy of St. Petersburg State University, corresponding member of Russian Academy of Education (RAO).
‘It is very important for us to educate the generation of teachers for whom the harmonization of two tasks – the task of achieving important educational results for society and the task of achieving personal happiness and well-being in this process of the student - is a key priority. We are convinced that any university begins when a teacher-scientist asks himself research questions: "What is happiness for a child?", "How does a modern teacher interact with a student? "What is he, today's child?", "What is today's family?", "How do all these subjects interact in the modern educational process so that we can develop the personality potential of each student?". This is the most important state task – to make sure that every student who comes to the first grade understands that the school was created so that he could find his place in life, learn to study, reveal the unique sides of his personality. For this goal we are forming a Consortium’.
Chairman of the Board of the Consortium ‘Development of personality potential in Education’
The creation of the Consortium was supported by the Russian Academy of Education and the Federal Educational and Methodological Association in the field of higher education according to USSN 44.00.00 ‘Education and Pedagogical Sciences’.
Areas of cooperation of the Consortium members:
Development and implementation of a Master's degree program ‘Personality Potential Development in Education: Personalization and Digitalization’ (planned term - 2022).
Development and implementation of new educational products related to the topic of personality potential development for students, teaching staff, teaching staff of universities participating in the Consortium.
Systematization, accumulation and multiplication of scientific knowledge in the development of the personality potential of the child and the teacher.
Development of new projects and programs of research activities and academic mobility.
Stimulating the exchange of ideas, practices, methods, and experience between universities.
Contacts of the Consortium's Executive Committee: email@example.com